Dynamic Communication: Public Speaking & Presentation Skills
31 October 2020
8 consecutive weeks
18 Feb – 7 April 2021
24 Notional and contact hours
This is an introductory Short Learning Programme designed for participants at different levels and in a range of roles, who need to present information effectively in a professional environment. Learning is pitched at a core level, designed to help participants analyse core concepts and execute universal skills. Workshops are presented at the University of Johannesburg’s Art Centre located on the Kingsway Campus in Auckland Park.
- Demonstrate confidence in presentation and public speaking
- Be able to command the boardroom
- Be able to apply the voice as a primary communication tool to achieve best results
- Protect/maintain the voice for public speaking, at confremence and in important meetings
- The ability to manage nerves while presenting important content
- Undersnading how to utilise breathing techniques effectively
Provide us with your details below should you have any questions or wish to register for the next course.